Monday, August 14, 2006

Small Castle for Sale

This link is to the house that I dream about owning. As it is not too horrifically expensive, (hey, it's all relevant) perhaps one day I might actually be able to sit on the terazzo and look out on the Italian country garden with the little statue of Neptune and write my books. As my mum always tells me you have to have a dream in order to motivate you to. There has to be more than just wanting to be financially independent or to have a job you enjoy. So this will be my home. It's big enough to accomodate guests but not so big that I won't have to have an army of maids to clean it although the odd gardener might be nice. Plus it was built the year I was born so I think there's rather a nice poetic fate to it. Regardless whomever buys this house, I will be buying it off them...eventually.

http://realestate.escapeartist.com/P-2002045/

1 comment:

JennaRN2008 said...

As a fellow 1976'er, also living in Fort Wayne, I share your lust for a castle like this. Dreams are a good thing... keep you going sometimes! :-)