Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

A glass of champagne, (or in my case a very nice chilled Rothschild' Chilean Roja; I forgot to buy the bubbly yesterday and being Sunday and living in a country where enacted Blue laws still exist there was no chance of getting any today), to you all for a happy, prosperous and successful 2007. I hope your dreams are fulfilled, your wishes granted and that you achieve your goals.
As always venturing into the new year I am filled with hope and promise; the trepidation that this may be the year HM&B asks for a manuscript, that I may be able to continue to shed my materialistic attitude and look towards the truth and importance of life; that I can embrace hard times with a sense of humour; allow patience and forgiveness to fill my heart and truly, honestly accept that everything happens for a reason and I am where I am because this is where I'm supposed to be right now.
Peace.

No comments: