Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can I talk about it?

I've been sooo good in not mentioning it and trying to concentrate on other things but...it's the first Formula 1 Grand Prix of the season this weekend. Practice tomorrow, qualifying Saturday and the race on Sunday. Couple the excitement of the impending race with the fact that I'll be spending the weekend packing for a four-day cruise to Mexico and a week back in England (yeah, englishgirl is finally travelling again) and I'm going to need more than just the relaxing aroma of lavender over the next few days. Trying hard to contain myself but the thought of those engines revving and those hard-helmeted drivers...quite positively makes a girl's heart pound!
Oh and spring was only teasing the other day, reaching out his long tantilising fingers and then whipping away the duvet before we'd woken up properly - it's 40 degrees and windy today and some folks even had snow when they woke up. Bloody weather, I ask you. And yes I do have an unhealthy obsession with the weather and a desparate need for sunshine. I'm English, it goes with the territory.

No comments: